As always, our seasoned editorial team is seeking the best of the best across the commercial real estate spectrum. In evaluating the entries, we take into account a number of factors, including:
- The nominee’s impact on, and reputation within, her firm and the broader professional community;
- The nominee’s professional career highlights, from dealmaking savvy and innovation to client satisfaction and personal growth;
- A proven ability to achieve goals and display ingenuity in terms of creative thinking and problem solving;
- Her dedication to furthering the development of her field and the role of women within it;
- Accomplishments and involvement in her company, the CRE industry and broader social community;
- A personal commitment to the highest ethical standards, service and excellence.
- In order to get a thorough impression of each candidate, we encourage you to be as specific as possible when filling out the nomination form—provide facts, figures and qualitative examples or testimonials, when applicable. You may also submit supporting material to bolster your nomination.
- All nominations must include a color headshot (minimum 300 dpi file in .jpg format, at least 2 inch x 3 inch in size).
- All entries must be electronically submitted via this form (e-mail and fax are not acceptable). Late or incomplete entries will not be considered. All fields are required.