The power of influence is vast, and guiding forces, such as influencers, yield such clout that they are able to effect change through direct and, more often than not, indirect action. We have seen that in particular these last few years as the industry navigated and then successfully pulled itself out of the pandemic. Since 1983, GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum has recognized a growing number of commercial real estate female professionals for their remarkable achievements. These individuals have personally impacted the market and have significantly driven the industry to new heights via their outstanding successes.
GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum is honored to once again shine a spotlight on the Women of Influence, class of 2023. We are currently collecting nominations across a number of categories, spanning the entire commercial real estate spectrum.
We will honor the chosen 2023 Women of Influence at our annual GlobeSt. Women of Influence Awards dinner, which will be held in Lake Tahoe, CA on July 25, 2023. In addition, the Women of Influence will be profiled in GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum’s July/August issue, and will gain recognition on GlobeSt.com.
What You Should Know
• For the Women of Influence entry process, candidates may be nominated across various categories, specific to fields within commercial real estate. Submitters may nominate an individual for as many categories as they deem fit, however, they must submit separate submissions for each category nomination, and each nomination much be unique to the specific category.
• There is no limit to the number of candidates that a company or a submitter can nominate.
• A Diversity Champion category is available for nomination and will be presented to CRE individuals, both male and female, that serve as advocates for female advancement and catalysts for change and equality within the CRE industry.
• Each submission must include a professional headshot. The image must be in color, a minimum 300 dpi files and in .jpg format.
• The complete nomination form, including all questions and word limits, is available for download here. Please note that this is for preparation purposes only. Final entries must be submitted online via the nomination portal (e-mail and fax are not acceptable).
To stay up-to-date on GlobeSt.com’s women in commercial real estate coverage, we invite
you to register for our bi-weekly Women of Influence email newsletter.