As always, our seasoned editorial team is seeking the best of the best in adaptive reuse projects across the commercial real estate spectrum. In evaluating the entries, we take into account a number of factors, including:
- The project’s impact on the community; the innovation; the ROI; the proven ability to achieve goals and display ingenuity in terms of creative thinking and problem solving; and more.
- You may submit your project for consideration in any of the applicable categories. However, each response must be unique to that category.
- Because we want to get a thorough picture of each project, we encourage you to be as specific as possible when filling out the nomination form—provide facts, figures and qualitative examples or testimonials, when applicable. You may also submit supporting material to bolster your nomination.
- All nominations must include property photo (before and after shot preferable) (minimum 300 dpi file in .jpg format)
- All entries must be electronically submitted via the online portal (e-mail and fax are not acceptable). Late or incomplete entries will not be considered. All fields are required.
Nominations Are Now Closed