Michael Raggiani, ALM Conference Producer
ALM On-site Contact Information
Gena Larsen, ALM Conference Director
Cell Phone: 917-364-0653
Please text the above upon arrival at the event.
Event Name, Date, and Location
The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
1 Harbour Square
Toronto, ON M5J 1A6
Hotel Room Reservation
Rate: 309 CAD/night (09/08/2019 to 09/16/2019)
CLICK HERE to book your hotel room online.
You can also call the toll free at 1-888-627-8559, quote “Canadian Airline Investment Forum” or the group code ‘CA2473’, once your participation has been confirmed.
Please note: The cut-off date to make reservations with this special offer is August 13, 2019.
The conference is happening around a time when Toronto will be bustling with activities due to the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF). Attendees traveling to attend the conference are encouraged to make their reservations ASAP to ensure they benefit from the special group rate offered for the Canadian Airline Investment Forum participants.
Event Registration Location
- Upon arrival at the hotel, please proceed on the main floor of the hotel to the right of the front desk (lobby) to the following location to pick up your registration badge: Outside of Regatta Ballroom
- Deliverables and Deadlines
- Submission/confirmation of your photo and biography on the event speaker page
- Participation in a pre-event coordination conference call with the conference organizer.. Expected timing for the call is to take place approximately 4-6 weeks before the event;
- Notification to ALM at least 30 days from the event of any special A/V requirements and if the use of PowerPoint slides are agreed upon, you will submit the final PowerPoint presentation by August 23, 2019 using the designated event template and guidelines;
- Notification to ALM immediately if you are unable to present during the scheduled session; with a possible option of suggestions of substitute presenters as an option;
- Be available approximately one hour before the scheduled presentation time for an A/V check.
Event Registration and Hotel
Presentation Template (Only if PowerPoint materials are appropiate for your participation)
Presentation Upload Instructions (Presentations Due: August 23, 2019)
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR FILE IN A POWERPOINT FORMAT. We will convert your presentation into a PDF for distribution. Your PPT file will be loaded on our computers for the on-site presentation. Please label your file with your last name. By uploading this presentaion, you give the event permission to reproduce the presentation materials in the Conference Proceedings or Mobile App. If you have any proprietary information contained in the presentation, please provide an alternative version or materials (non-promotional related) to distribute to attendees.
Additional Resource Materials for Distribution
If you wish to upload additional resource materials related to your presentation for audience distribution, you can also upload the file to: https://www.dropbox.com/request/qTkd9BBjoerNpzJ3PoFT. Please label the file with your last name.
We are reaching out for your help with the business card raffle at the event. Each year, speaker organizations donate in-kind prizes for the raffle, which plays an important role to enhance the attendees' overall experience. While participation is completely optional, we would be very grateful if your organization could donate a gift for this year’s raffle.
Past donations are mainly model aircrafts; other donations include company branded merchandise (eg. pad folios, power banks, speakers, and golf balls), wine, flight passes, or books. Please kindly advise if you would like to take part
Thank you very much for your consideration.Event Dress Code
The dress code for the event is business attire.
Colleague Discount Passes
Closer to the event, our event communications team will be sending you an announcement about the event which you can forward to your network, The communication will contain the code: SPKRGUEST for a 15% colleague discount code. This code applies to new registrants only. Please feel free to pass the code along to your colleagues.
Appearance Release and Event Promotion
ALM will promote your appearance in pre-event marketing materials, including brochures, event website, email marketing and social media campaigns for the event. As a presenter for the event, you acknowledge and grant to ALM the right to use your name, likeness, voice, and biographical and other information in connection with the presentation, including for the advertising and promotion of the event.
ALM appreciates any and all reciprocal marketing by you or your organization. ALM can provide relevant event branding and links to be included in any promotions or marketing done by you and your organization.