Siobhan Harold Fink, VP, Workplace Consulting, Pacific Program Management
Jennifer Litwak, Executive Director, Housing on Merit
Meghan Czechowski, Senior Vice President, Apprise by Walker & Dunlop
Kristen Croxton, SVP, Loan Originations, Capital One
Key industry influencers from every link in the value chain come together to discuss the current state of the CRE market, examine transactional shifts, and break down key trends from capital resources to development, to property management. This can't-miss opening session will provide attendees with a robust look at the CRE landscape from top to bottom.
- Urban migration patterns
- Supply Chain Delays
- Redevelopment and Repurposing of Property
- Talent shortages
- The CRE Bubble - Is it Going to Burst?
Moderator: Jennifer Litwak, Executive Director, Housing on Merit
- Julie Baird, President, First American Exchange Company
- Siobhan Harold Fink, Vice President of Workspace Consulting, PPM
- Meghan Czechowski, Managing Director, Apprise by Walker & Dunlop
- Kristen Croxton, Senior Vice President, Originations - Capital One